- Spacious open plan living area incorporating the sitting area, dining room and kitchen, bay window with views across the decked area, direct access to the exterior from the kitchen.
- Sitting room with comfortable sofas, armchair, Smart TV.
- Kitchen, electric double oven, grill and hob, microwave, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher and all the usual cooking equipment, direct access to decking and hot tub.
- Dining area with seating for ten.
- Twin bedroom with zip and link bed, can be made up as a super king if required, please advise at time of booking, TV with DVD, door to the bathroom.
- Sunroom with views to the garden.
- Bathroom, bath with shower over, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- Small utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Cloakroom with wc, whb.
- Master bedroom with kingsize bed, TV with DVD, en-suite with large walk in shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- Kingsize bedroom, TV with DVD.
- Twin bedroom with zip and link bed, can be made up as a super king if required, please advise at the time of booking, TV with DVD, en-suite shower room with shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail.
- Kingsize bedroom, TV with DVD, en-suite shower room, shower, wc, whb, heated towel rail, access to bedroom and hall.
Quality bed linen and towels are provided.
- Wifi internet access.
- Large decked terrace with hot tub and garden furniture.
- Off road parking for three cars.
- Outdoor drying area.
- Ironing facilities.
- IT charging facilities in each bedroom for phones and iPods etc.
- Two hair dryers.
- Docking station.
- Travel cot and high chair, please note no bed linen is supplied for the cot.
Use of the Hot Tub
The use of the hot tub is included in the rental price, however a disclaimer will have to be signed prior to the rental.
Single Sex Groups
The property is not available to rent for hen or stag parties.
Good Housekeeping Deposit
A Good Housekeeping Deposit of £250.00 is required for the property, along with £150 for the hot tub.
- Spectacular location with the amenities of Inverness close to hand.
- An ideal base to explore the Highland Region.
- Stunning views.